The Comprehensive Commission Rate Report Includes:
- 100+ pages of Equities Commission Rate Data across 77 different Developed, Emerging, and Frontier markets
- 4 pages of insights plus white paper (available Q1 2018) highlighting study findings
- Segmentation by respondent region, size, and institution type
- 2 year trend plus maximum, minimum, and median across all regions
- ETF and CSA commission rates for U.S. Investors
- Commission rates by situation types and stock market cap
- Custom reporting by your defined peer group and full access to our analysts
Between September and November 2017, Greenwich Associates canvassed heads of equity trading at North American, European, and Asian institutions regarding typical commission rates paid across 77 different markets. We received responses from 206 institutions, up 15% from 2016.
Desks were asked for their overall bundled rate; execution-only rates for high touch, portfolio and electronic trades; tack-on rates for high-touch, portfolio and electronic trades; and all-in blended rates across Developed, Emerging and Frontier markets. Twenty-three countries are categorized by MSCI as Developed markets, 22 as Emerging markets, and 32 as Frontier markets.