Join Greenwich Associates, along with guests from UBS, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan and Corvil, for an interactive discussion about the increasing sophistication of trading tools and execution analytics. We’ll discuss the effect this has on broker-client relationships, and how brokers work to provide quality executions in this new environment.
- The metrics firms use to determine what constitutes a quality execution
- The methods by which the buy side are able to determine the execution quality they receive from the brokers
- The iterative process by which they work to improve this execution quality
- The ways in which the sell side and liquidity providers generally work to improve the quality of the markets they provide
- The technologies that both the buy side and the sell side use to achieve the above