Download the sample report using the link above and contact us if you are interested in the full report.
This is a sample of the Global Equity Commission Rate Analytics. The full report includes:
- 100+ pages of equities commission rate data across 81 different Developed, Emerging, and Frontier markets
- 6 pages of insights highlighting study findings
- Equity Options, Futures, and ETF commission rates
- Commission rates by situation types
- Segmentation by respondent region, size, institution type, and MiFID stance
- 2-year trend plus maximum, minimum, and median across all regions
- Custom reporting by your defined peer group and full access to our analysts
Between September and November 2019, Greenwich Associates canvassed heads of equity trading at North American, European, and Asian institutions regarding typical commission rates paid across 81 different markets. We received responses from 264 institutions, up 18% from 2018. Desks were asked for their overall bundled rate; execution-only rates for high touch, portfolio and electronic trades; tack-on rates for high-touch, portfolio and electronic trades; and all-in blended rates across Developed, Emerging and Frontier markets.